Logo

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift reportedly plan to have a baby during Chiefs’ bye week

November 6, 2025 – Kansas City, Missouri

The Kansas City Chiefs’ bye week just got a lot more interesting, as new rumors suggest that Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift might be taking their relationship to the next level. Sources close to the couple claim the two have been “spending quality time together, reflecting on the future” – and that may include plans to start a family.

From a quiet dinner to a major hint

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift were spotted dining at the elegant Polo Lounge in New York City earlier this week. One witness told reporters, “They looked so happy and were having a deep conversation about something important.”


The speculation intensified when Swift reportedly told friends she was “ready for the next chapter” in her life.

During his brother Jason Kelce’s podcast, Travis was asked about his bye week plans. He smiled and simply said, “I’m spending it with someone special – that’s all I’ll say.” The short but telling response sent fans into a frenzy, believing the couple might be preparing for parenthood.

Taylor Swift – from stadium lights to family dreams

Taylor is currently on a brief break from her world tour, and according to Entertainment Weekly, she’s been “considering cutting back on performances to focus on family life.”

Newly Engaged Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Step Out for Dinner in NYC


If true, this could mark a major transition for the 12-time Grammy winner, who has dominated the music world but may now be turning her attention to motherhood.

Chiefs on break, but Kelce’s heart isn’t resting

While most of his teammates enjoy their time off or keep up light training, Travis Kelce appears to have a more personal agenda. A source close to him shared, “He always talks about wanting to be a great dad. He believes Taylor is the one he wants to build that life with.”

Neither Kelce nor Swift has confirmed the rumors, but with how open and serious their relationship has become, fans are convinced that this bye week could be the beginning of something bigger – the start of a new family chapter.

Eagles Legend Wants to Withdraw from Eagles Hall of Fame If Kevin Patullo Isn't Fired
Can you believe it? A living legend of the Philadelphia Eagles, LeSean McCoy, is "rebelling" and threatening to withdraw from the Eagles Hall of Fame – the place that honors his great contributions! The reason? All because of offensive coordinator Kevin Patullo! What's happening with this legendary team? Read now for the hottest NFL "drama"! On his Speakeasy show, McCoy "dropped a bomb" with a shocking statement: “Take me off. Nobody has ever asked. I’m going to say ‘Mr. Lurie, it’s either me or Kevin’. If Kevin is not fired, put 25 back out there on the street.” (Translation: "Remove me. No one has ever asked. I'm going to say 'Mr. Lurie, it's either me or Kevin'. If Kevin isn't fired, put number 25 back on the street.") Number 25 – McCoy's legendary jersey number – could be "kicked out" of the Hall of Fame if Patullo remains in position? This isn't a joke, but a direct challenge to team owner Jeffrey Lurie! This "extreme" demand stems from extreme disappointment with the disastrous performance of the Eagles' offense under Patullo. The team that once "soared high" is now "free-falling" with silly mistakes, and McCoy isn't the only one "furious." Even Josh Reynolds "cursed" Patullo: “Kevin Patullo should never see the light of day again for the crimes he’s committed…” (Translation: "Kevin Patullo should never see the light of day again for the crimes he’s committed...") Is Patullo the "culprit" causing the Eagles to "sink"? Look at the "tragedy" of quarterback Jalen Hurts: In the most recent Monday Night Football game, he threw three interceptions – one of which was blamed on AJ Brown! Comparing this year's offensive stats to last year? Worlds apart! The problem isn't just the weak offensive line, but also the play-caller – Patullo is "miserably compared" to Kellen Moore, who once elevated the offense to new heights. The article points out: The Eagles are repeating a "historical curse" – the offense always "collapses" after losing a good coordinator, like in previous Super Bowl runs. Nick Sirianni is heavily criticized for the decision to hire Patullo: "A fatal mistake"! 👀 Eagles legend LeSean McCoy says if #Eagles do not fire OC Kevin Patullo he wants out of Hall of Fame “Take me off. Nobody has ever asked. I’m going to say ‘Mr. Lurie, it’s either me or Kevin’. If Kevin is not fired, put 25 back out there on the street”📸 @speakeasytlkshw pic.twitter.com/DcOkLiQejA — Jeff Skversky (@JeffSkversky) December 10, 2025 And the "darkest" data: In shotgun formation (51 plays), the Eagles only achieved 4.2 yards/play, 2.2 yards/rush, 5.2 yards/pass, with 4 "stupid" interceptions. But under center (15 plays)? Explosive with 10.2 yards/play, 8.8 yards/rush, 16.0 yards/pass, and 0 interceptions! Clearly, the offense performs "miraculously" better when balanced – so why is Patullo still "stubbornly persisting" with the outdated play style? Eagles fans are "boiling with rage": Will the team listen to McCoy and "deal with" Patullo to save the season? This drama is "exploding" on social media! McCoy – with his illustrious career at the Eagles – is he really withdrawing from the Hall of Fame? Or is this a "ploy" to push for change? Who will Jeffrey Lurie choose: The legend or the "culprit"? Don't miss out – follow now to see the "shocking" outcome of the Eagles' internal war! What do you think, comment below!