Logo

Cut twice in a week, Wilkerson felt “toyed with” — but Josh Allen insists it’s all about the bigger picture

Kristian Wilkerson of the Las Vegas Raiders looks on prior to the game against the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium on October 20, 2024 in Inglewood,...

Buffalo, New York — November 12, 2025

The Buffalo Bills’ midseason roster shuffle has sparked controversy after wide receiver Kristian Wilkerson was released for the second time in just one week, leading him to post a frustrated message on social media suggesting he was being “toyed with.”

Wilkerson, 28, who previously played for the Patriots, Colts, and Raiders, earned praise for his professionalism and consistency. During the preseason, he recorded 7 catches for 91 yards, earning a spot on the practice squad.

However, following the acquisition of Mecole Hardman Jr., a two-time Super Bowl champion known for his elite speed, Wilkerson was again released — twice in seven days.

Soon after his release, Wilkerson posted (and later deleted) an Instagram story saying:

“Again? Feels like I’m being toyed with. Work hard just to get bounced around like this. Grateful for the shot in Buffalo, but it’s time to move on.”

The post quickly spread across Bills fan forums, where many sympathized with Wilkerson as a hardworking player caught in the harsh realities of NFL roster management.

After practice on November 12, Josh Allen addressed the situation, emphasizing that the team’s decisions are based on system fit and long-term goals, not personal feelings.

“We made a move this week that’s about what we need right now — I’ll let you figure out who, but trust that it’s all about getting us where we want to go.”

Allen’s words reflected the hard-but-fair approach of head coach Sean McDermott and GM Brandon Beane, who prioritize performance over sentiment.

At 6–3, Buffalo remains atop the AFC East but continues to seek stability at wide receiver. Hardman’s addition is expected to inject speed and versatility into the offense.

Wilkerson is now a free agent, available for signing elsewhere, as Buffalo continues its push toward another deep playoff run.

Owner David Tepper Admits He Lacks the Competence to Run Football Operations
Can you believe it? David Tepper, the "notorious" owner of the Carolina Panthers, has finally "confessed" a truth that team fans have been waiting for years: He doesn't have enough ability to handle everything himself! But hold on, this isn't a "disaster" – it's a "positive twist" that's saving the Panthers! Is Tepper "letting go" to let the team soar? Read now to uncover the "secret" behind this shocking statement! David Tepper, the billionaire famous for his "deep interference" style in the Carolina Panthers, has undergone an astonishing positive change in ownership. Instead of "micromanaging" every decision like before, Tepper is now less involved, allowing football operations to run independently under the guidance of experts. The result? The team is achieving stability and success beyond expectations, currently tied for first in the NFC South with potential to return to the playoffs after many "sinking" seasons! At the annual charity event Joy to the Carolinas on December 9, 2025, Tepper expressed confidence in the organization's new direction, implicitly admitting that he's not a "superhero" who can run everything himself. He said: "It's not bad at all. It's pretty good; it's all just building blocks, and we'll see where we go. We'll see what happens. We think, as I've said, Dave Canales, Dan Morgan, Brandt Tilis, and everyone in the organization, we're building something special in Carolina. And we've built it outside the community. We're building it on the field, so that's the overall picture. Hopefully, we can continue and have that for many years. That's what we're looking for." This "confession" is actually a wise acknowledgment: Tepper recognizes past mistakes when pushing for quick results, leading to a series of disastrous failures like continuous coach firings and poor draft choices. Now, he supports his professional picks – like head coach Dave Canales, general manager Dan Morgan, and vice president Brandt Tilis – without "interfering." Instead, Tepper focuses on infrastructure (like stadium upgrades) and community efforts, transforming himself from a "demanding boss" to a "silent supporter"! The Panthers are exceeding expectations at the end of the season, with solid gameplay and higher team spirit than ever. Optimism is spreading without the "must-win now" pressure – something that once caused the team to "break apart" under old Tepper. Fans, after years of "disappointment," now appreciate Tepper's enthusiasm and improved role as a true asset. Many fans on social media comment: "Finally, Tepper knows to 'let go' – and the Panthers are soaring because of it!" Some even predict that if this approach is maintained, the Panthers could become the "big boss" of the NFC South for many years to come. But is this "admission" a sign that Tepper is about to sell the team? Or just a "ploy" to appease fans? The Panthers ownership scandal is "hotter than ever" – and Tepper's words could change the team's history! What do you think, is Tepper really "incompetent" or is he "playing fair"? Comment now and follow for the next NFL "drama"!