Logo

Cowboys’ New Plan: Fixing the Flaws – What Exactly Is Brian Schottenheimer Putting Together?

After a tough loss to the Broncos, the Dallas Cowboys are rebuilding from within. Head coach Brian Schottenheimer is crafting a bold new strategy — unleashing his top players and addressing every weakness. Is this the turning point for America’s Team?

A Wake-Up Call in Denver

The Dallas Cowboys’ defeat to the Denver Broncos served as a painful wake-up call. The offense lacked rhythm, the defense looked disconnected, and the momentum they’d built earlier in the season came crashing down.

Brian Schottenheimer says he's 'ready' to coach Cowboys after long career  as NFL assistant | KRQE News 13

Head coach Brian Schottenheimer didn’t shy away from responsibility. He admitted that the team’s biggest problem isn’t talent — it’s consistency and discipline.

“We’re too good to play this sloppy,” he said. “If we don’t fix it now, we’ll pay for it later.”

A New Strategy – Unleashing the Stars

Reports out of Frisco suggest Schottenheimer is rebuilding the Cowboys’ offensive identity from the ground up. No more heavy rotations or cautious play-calling — it’s time to put the stars front and center.

That means CeeDee Lamb, Tony Pollard, and Jake Ferguson will see increased touches, while Dak Prescott is expected to operate with more freedom, pushing deeper throws and aggressive play-action calls.

Schottenheimer’s message is clear:

“We can’t play safe football and expect to dominate. The best players need to take over — that’s how you win.”

Faster, Stronger, Smarter – The Tactical Shift

The Cowboys’ new approach focuses on tempo and explosiveness, especially early in games. The goal is to seize control from the first drive, giving Prescott a rhythm and forcing defenses to react.

On defense, Micah Parsons and company are being pushed to apply more pressure, blitzing more frequently to disrupt opposing quarterbacks before they settle in.

This shift marks a move from conservative containment to controlled chaos — something Cowboys fans have been asking for all season.

What’s Next for the Cowboys?

This could be the defining stretch of Dallas’s 2025 season. The team knows every mistake from here on out matters. Schottenheimer’s adjustments are designed not just to recover — but to evolve.

Fans are wondering:

  • Can Prescott rediscover his elite form under the new system?

  • Will the Cowboys finally unleash their full offensive potential?

  • Can this new energy reignite their playoff run?

  • The answers will come soon — on the field, not in the press room.

    Quote from Coach Brian Schottenheimer

    “I’m not blaming anyone. When we lose, that’s on me — the plan wasn’t good enough. But that’s exactly what’s changing now.”

    Bills Cheerleader Sues Bills Player for Sexual Harassment After He Relentlessly Flirted With Her – Despite Being Married with a Child
    BUFFALO, NY – December 11, 2025 A bombshell lawsuit has just been filed in Erie County Court that has all of Western New York talking. Ashley, the 24-year-old face of the Buffalo Jills and widely regarded as the squad’s most popular and recognizable cheerleader, has officially sued a current Buffalo Bills player for what her legal team calls “persistent and unwanted sexual harassment through aggressive flirting” – even though the player is married with a young child. Court documents obtained today name 27-year-old Shane Buechele – the Bills’ third-string QB who married his high-school sweetheart Reiley in 2022 and has a 2-year-old son – as the defendant. What the lawsuit alleges: Since the start of the 2025 season, Buechele allegedly began sending Ashley private Instagram messages after every home game, complimenting her looks and performances with increasingly suggestive language. Multiple late-night phone calls (some as late as 2-3 a.m.) in which Buechele allegedly complained about his lack of playing time, “just wanted to hear her voice,” and invited her for private coffee meet-ups. Unsolicited shirtless and suggestive photos sent directly to Ashley’s phone. Repeatedly showing up “by coincidence” at community and charity events Ashley was scheduled to attend, creating unwanted one-on-one encounters. In the filing, Ashley states: “I made it crystal clear on multiple occasions that I only wanted a professional relationship and was focused on my career. He completely ignored my boundaries. The middle-of-the-night calls left me terrified and suffering from severe insomnia. This has taken a serious toll on my mental health.” Immediate fallout: The Buffalo Bills have suspended Shane Buechele indefinitely without pay pending an internal investigation. Reiley Buechele has locked all of her social media accounts and has made no public statement. Ashley’s attorney says they will seek damages “well into seven figures” and hope the case sets a precedent for better protection of NFL cheerleaders league-wide. The NFL has confirmed it is monitoring the situation closely and may impose additional discipline. One Bills Mafia is completely split: #TeamAshley supporters are demanding Buechele be cut immediately: “Married with a kid and still doing this? Disgusting.” Others are calling it an overreaction: “Flirty DMs and compliments? This feels like a money grab or a PR stunt.” The case is still in its earliest stages, with an initial court appearance expected in early 2026. What do YOU think – is this legitimate workplace harassment, or is the cheerleader blowing things out of proportion? Drop your take in the comments and turn on notifications – this story is only getting hotter!