Logo

Chiefs Add 563-Catch Tight End to Pair with Travis Kelce

Kansas City, MO – Ngày 16 tháng 5 năm 2025

The Kansas City Chiefs have strengthened their offense by signing veteran tight end Evan Engram, sources confirmed to NFL Network. With 563 career receptions, Engram joins Travis Kelce, providing Patrick Mahomes with a seasoned weapon to fuel their 2025 Super Bowl aspirations.

Engram, 30, previously played for the Jacksonville Jaguars, where he recorded 114 receptions in the 2023 season before becoming a free agent. General Manager Brett Veach, working with a $10 million cap space, views Engram as a perfect complement to Kelce, who is expected to take on a more impactful but less stat-heavy role in 2025 after a regression in 2024. The return of DeAndre Hopkins, acquired mid-2024, further underscores the urgency to upgrade the offense.

“Engram is a proven veteran,” Veach told The Kansas City Star. “He’ll make our offense more dynamic.”

The Chiefs acquire Evan Engram, a tight end with 5,668 yards and 35 touchdowns across 127 career games. Although his production has slightly dipped in recent years, Engram’s speed (4.42-second 40-yard dash) and red-zone presence will complement the receiving skills of Kelce and Noah Gray in Andy Reid’s scheme. Engram’s 1-year, $4 million deal is a low-risk move, saving cap space compared to retaining Blake Bell, who had just 6 receptions in 2024.

The Chiefs, who added Brashard Smith and Ashton Gillotte in the 2025 NFL Draft, needed a second tight end to support Mahomes’ 4,512-yard offense from 2024. Engram surpasses Bell and Jody Fortson in offensive contribution, while also enhancing the passing game, particularly against tough defenses like the Buffalo Bills or Philadelphia Eagles. With Hopkins’ return, Engram’s addition promises to bring depth and experience to the Chiefs’ offense.

Bills Cheerleader Sues Bills Player for Sexual Harassment After He Relentlessly Flirted With Her – Despite Being Married with a Child
BUFFALO, NY – December 11, 2025 A bombshell lawsuit has just been filed in Erie County Court that has all of Western New York talking. Ashley, the 24-year-old face of the Buffalo Jills and widely regarded as the squad’s most popular and recognizable cheerleader, has officially sued a current Buffalo Bills player for what her legal team calls “persistent and unwanted sexual harassment through aggressive flirting” – even though the player is married with a young child. Court documents obtained today name 27-year-old Shane Buechele – the Bills’ third-string QB who married his high-school sweetheart Reiley in 2022 and has a 2-year-old son – as the defendant. What the lawsuit alleges: Since the start of the 2025 season, Buechele allegedly began sending Ashley private Instagram messages after every home game, complimenting her looks and performances with increasingly suggestive language. Multiple late-night phone calls (some as late as 2-3 a.m.) in which Buechele allegedly complained about his lack of playing time, “just wanted to hear her voice,” and invited her for private coffee meet-ups. Unsolicited shirtless and suggestive photos sent directly to Ashley’s phone. Repeatedly showing up “by coincidence” at community and charity events Ashley was scheduled to attend, creating unwanted one-on-one encounters. In the filing, Ashley states: “I made it crystal clear on multiple occasions that I only wanted a professional relationship and was focused on my career. He completely ignored my boundaries. The middle-of-the-night calls left me terrified and suffering from severe insomnia. This has taken a serious toll on my mental health.” Immediate fallout: The Buffalo Bills have suspended Shane Buechele indefinitely without pay pending an internal investigation. Reiley Buechele has locked all of her social media accounts and has made no public statement. Ashley’s attorney says they will seek damages “well into seven figures” and hope the case sets a precedent for better protection of NFL cheerleaders league-wide. The NFL has confirmed it is monitoring the situation closely and may impose additional discipline. One Bills Mafia is completely split: #TeamAshley supporters are demanding Buechele be cut immediately: “Married with a kid and still doing this? Disgusting.” Others are calling it an overreaction: “Flirty DMs and compliments? This feels like a money grab or a PR stunt.” The case is still in its earliest stages, with an initial court appearance expected in early 2026. What do YOU think – is this legitimate workplace harassment, or is the cheerleader blowing things out of proportion? Drop your take in the comments and turn on notifications – this story is only getting hotter!